All people sweat, some more than others. Saturated clothing, matted hair, but worst of all body odor- especially when you are engaging in a hardcore workout. So how do we protect ourselves from the effects of a hardcore workout-and mortifying moments? Using the best deodorants for hardcore workout protection will help you continue on your weight loss journey relatively stink-free.
Best Deodorants Based on Popularity
The following are some of the best deodorants as chosen in terms of the estimated number of sales. These aren’t necessarily the most popular products ever, but include some of the options considered to be have the most sales and that are also associated with the highest number of reviews specifically mentioning protection during a hardcore workout.
#5- Secret Original Invisible Solid
Most people who use Secret have been using it since early childhood. Users say that after trying many other brands Secret is the brand, they find themselves coming back to again and again.
#4- Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll-on deodorant
This beloved brand of deodorant is famous for its simple, aluminum free ingredients. Making it safe for any and all people to use it. In addition to how natural it is, it also leaves users feeling dry and odorless.
# 3- Jason Aloe Vera Gel Deodorant
This product is perfect for those with super sensitive skin who have tried it all with little to no success. Users love this product because it feels like they are not even wearing anything, and it doesn’t build-up or stick to clothes.
# 2- Pristine Beauty Take A Whiff Natural Deodorant
This is the first vegan deodorant proven effective. In addition to it being vegan it is also aluminum free. Many people will find this deodorant to be expensive, however, users say even with them using it everyday it lasts them 6-12 months.
# 1- DIY Deodorant; Many people are looking for effective, inexpensive, and natural so they turn to DIY.
- Mix together ¼ cup of cornstarch and ¼ cup of baking soda.
- Stir in enough coconut oil to moisten the mixture but not enough to make it wet. (around 6-8 TBSP)
- 10-15 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5-10 drops of patchouli
- 5-10 drops of cedarwood essential oil
Mix and use as needed. Many people find that while it doesn’t keep you from sweating it does provide cooling sensations and anti-inflammatory properties.
Often times we are looking for an answer that is like one size fits all. However, people are all different, sweat differently, smell differently, so when it comes to deodorant you may need to experiment. What works for one person may not work for another, and what one person wants from a deodorant another person may not. So, if you do not find success in one of these deodorants do not assume it is terrible genetics and give up. Your answer is out there, your best deodorant for your body type is out there. You will find the best deodorant for hardcore workout protection out there somewhere.
New Top Player Among the Best Deodorants
Though the options on the above list include the most popular options in this category, you may have heard of them all, there are others that have a niche popularity but that is rapidly growing. Their spectacular reviews have sent them to viral popularity which may soon mean that they reach the mainstream levels from the aforementioned list.
These hidden gems becoming the best deodorant options include the following, each of which are aluminum-free:
- Lume – This deodorant is not an antiperspirant. It means you’ll sweat the same amount as you always would, but it provides outstanding protection against odor. In fact, it claims to last up to 72 hours, with many customer reviews claiming that they get a full 48 hours, if not 72 even on very hot days or after heavy workouts.
- No Pong – This deodorant was originally from Australia and comes in the form of a paste instead of the traditional gel, stick or roll-on. Its all-natural formula has drawn a lot of attention and its popularity among social media influencers has propelled it to the top of many lists of the best deodorants.
- Lavilin – This is a product that comes in the traditional stick form. Like Lume, it claims to last up to 72 hours. Customer reviews rave about Lavalin and call it the best deodorant for hot days and very sweaty workouts. Most users agree that they get a minimum of two days out of using this product. That said, while it comes with a high price tag, apparently very little of it is needed for best results, so one stick lasts long enough to make it worthwhile.
- Routine – Another paste like No Pong, this product is available in a wide range of different scents, as well as an option for people who have sensitive skin.